Tuesday, June 8, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 10

365 Days of Blessings, Day 10
1. The Lord is our Creator.

2. We were made with a purpose.

3. My husband has long enough hair on his forearms to trap unsuspecting insects. Don’t ask me why I just thought of that since it usually a summer-time event that fills us with laughter.

4. We don’t have many big bugs in the Northwest where I live, and I am extremely thankful for that.

5. Ants clean up some of our messes, along with a huge host of other insects.

6. Tonight was the last night of “regular” dance classes for the school year. We love dance, but we are always ready for a change of pace for summer.

7. I get to shop for a costume for my husband and I tomorrow for our Dancing Daddies and Moving Mommies dance.

8. Dance Production Fever is upon us . . .pictures, dress rehearsals, the big stage, all the excitement, glory and smiles.

9. With plenty of Company Dance Performances under their belts, my daughters aren’t nervous about performing for the Dance Production. They’re just excited.

10. I’m thankful that I remembered to count my blessings, even if it is so late that I’m feeling kind of quirky. (#3-5)

“Rejoice in the Lord Always. Again, I say, Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4

No comments: