Friday, August 20, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 83

Shared Blessings are Awesome! The response I received yesterday was wonderful!
Thank you all for sharing!

Shared Blessings:
1. Louise says, "Rain. LOL."
2. Melinda says, "I do enjoy watering flowers, but today (yesterday) we save both time and money."
3. Cathy says, "Friends just finding out that they are expecting babies : )
Hugs and kisses from little kids xoxoxoxo
The smell of your favorite cologne
Seeing the beauty in the freshly canned fruits and vegetables lined up on a shelf.
A loved one waiting to greet you at the airport."
4. Melinda says, "You, Tyrean are a blessing." - aww, Thanks Melinda - you are a blessing to me!
5. Susan says, "I am thankful for our friendship." - Me too!


365 Days of Blessings, Day 83
1. The Lord knit me together in my mother's womb, and created me for good works, which he has prepared for me. Wow.

2. Today's my birthday!

3. Life is good, and eternal life is better!

4. Birthday wishes and blessings from friends and family. Thank you!

5. An unwrapped birthday present on the dining room table and the tingly anticipation that comes from waiting to open it.

6. My kids' excitement for my birthday. They are so sweet!

7. My husband has today off!!!

8. Plans for dinner and movie with family and friends tonight.

9. A whole day open wide for rest, celebration, and joy.

10. Gluten-free chocolate cake, and homemade icing in neon blue, green and pink!

Extra Blessings: A singing phone text for my birthday! Thanks Melinda!!! Knowing that she can't send it to me on my phone, she sent it to my husband's work phone and he passed it to me.

Scripture Blessings:
"Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them, and that I myself may be in them." Jesus' prayer for us, in John 17:25-26 . . . the whole 17th chapter of John is his prayer for us . . . amazing stuff.

I'm postponing my Blessed Blog Award giveaway until tomorrow - hope that's ok with everyone.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love John 17 too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I am late reading blogs today.) I hope it has been absolutely fabulous. Some of my blessings today: the county fair--so much fun, and our last trip to the pool before school starts next week.