Saturday, October 30, 2010

365 Days of Blessings, Day 154

1. Pumpkin guts.

2. Pumpkin seeds.

3. Pumpkin carving – I like silly faces best, and my family likes to get out the fancy templates.

4. Halloween crafts and fun.

5. Halloween Haiku

6. Upper Room Devotional - I loved the devotional for October 30th. It hit me just right.

7. How to Beam Someone Up at the Eagle's Aerial Perspective - a very humorous post that made me laugh this morning.

8. I'm AWAKE today.

9. Submitted three poems this morning and keeping my hopes up.

10. The Lord lights up our lives. Without him, we would be dark and hollow, like an uncarved pumpkin with no candle inside.

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have pictures, but currently the family pumpkin creations are still unfinished - almost two hours into the haunted house pumpkin carving. Whew.

Scripture Blessings:"You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light."
2 Samuel 22:29

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck with the poems! Can't wait to see pictures of the pumpkins! I love eating the seeds and pumpkin guts really are great to squish around

Golden Eagle said...

Oooh, pumpkin carving!

Thank you for linking to my post! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Wishing you luck with your poems!

Warren Baldwin said...

Stopping in to say "hi". Liked your verse. I've been meditating on a verse from 1 Samuel. It is 12:23, about prayer. I've kind of over looked those two books through the years. There is such great stuff in them!