Sunday, December 19, 2010

365 Days of Blessings, Day 203

Today I'm giving thanks for these musical blessings:

1. "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel"

2. "Do you Hear What I Hear?"

3. "Go Tell It On The Mountain"

4. "Joy to the World"

5. "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem"

6. "Silent Night"

7. "Jingle Bells"

8. "Frosty the Snowman"

9. "Carol of the Bells"
Traditional Carol of the Bells
Trans-Siberian Orchestra Carol of the Bells with Lights

10. "Angels We Have Heard on High"

11. "We Three Kings"

12. "Mary, Did You Know?"

Scripture Blessings:

"So Joseph also went up from the twon of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Behtlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born and she gave birth her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn."
Luke 2:4-7

2 comments:

Carol Riggs said...

I'll come back later to see if you've posted your Be Jolly By Golly blogfest post! Merry Christmas!

Su said...

Those are all great carols!! I give thanks for them, too. Especially "Mary, Did You Know", because the first few times I heard it I didn't like it... since it took me a bit of time to warm up to it, I like it even more, I think!