Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This is just to say . . .


This is just to say Thanks bunches to those of you who participated in my Blessings Blogfest! I loved reading your blessings, and I appreciate all the encouragement you've given me throughout my 365 Days of Blessings Challenge.

I'm going to be taking a few days off from blogging and facebook, just to see if I can handle it, and to think on my next blogging project, and what my blog will look like over the next year.


I'll be back June 15th with that news, and a link to my latest poem published at Every Day Poets.

Thanks Bunches for hanging out with me!!! Your blogs and your comments lift me up.




3 comments:

Karen Lange said...

Happy to hear that the blogfest went well! Enjoy your break. :)

Angie said...

You're welcome! Congrats on the poetry publication. We'll see you when you get back!

Keena said...

enjoy your break!!!