Monday, February 20, 2012


D - "Devote yourself to prayer, being watchful and thankful" Colossians 4:2

She Sparkles Scripture Memory Challenge - D Verse Post


Last week rocked with blogfests, and I missed this one . . .but here it is, the fourth memory verse for the A to Z Memory Verse Challenge.

I'm super thankful today for my awesome husband, thoughtful daughters, wonderful parents, sweet friends, great family, and faithful church. I'm praying for all of them, especially my cousin Laura who is recovering from Guillan-barre disease, for my friend Traci, and for our friends whose daughter is still recovering from the surgery she had last fall.

Hope all of you are having an awesome day today!

Do you have any prayers of thanksgiving and hope?




5 comments:

Cindy Bultema said...

I'm thankful YOU are joining us on this challenge and for God's powerful Word!
Blessings to you this week, Tyrean!
Love
Cindy ;)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm thankful for all the friends and support!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Cindy - Thanks! Blessings to you too!

Alex - Ditto! Thanks for stopping by every post!!! I really appreciate it.

Golden Eagle said...

I'm thankful for my mom. She's amazing. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

The Golden Eagle - My mom is too.